COOKING CLASS & GUIDED TOUR INSIDE A BUFFALO DAIRY IN PAESTUM
You will be very welcome to experience the so called "art of old tastes". Together with the chef (the landlady!) you will learn how prepare the typical food influenced by both Greek and Roman traditions: a long past brought back to life and onto your table! The recipes also includes handmade pasta and bread. At the end of your lesson you will taste the dishes prepared by your hands. You will also visit the dairy farm to explore the processing stages of excellent buffalo mozzarella cheese and have a taste of it.
- Cooking lesson with English speaking chef (3hrs)
- Lunch tasting (including mineral water and local wine)
- Visit of the dairy farm with English speaking guide and mozzarella tasting
- Transportation (car rental and other transfers)
- Extra, tips and anything else is not listed under "Services included"