Visit of Florence and Michelangelo's places
Leone Amidei is the current executor of the great Michelangelo Buonarroti and since the death of the last heir he’s on a search for any other legitimate descendant to deliver the precious legacy of the famous artist.
Pay attention, the next hearing will be in a week in Florence at Casa Buonarroti. If you are certain to be one of the last heirs of the great artist I suggest you to arrive in time, with pen and notebook, and very well prepared to undertake the examination.
Giovanni, who plays the role of Leone Amidei, is a florentine tourist guide extremely specialized on Michelangelo Buonarroti. Before examining if you really are a heir to Michelangelo, he will help you enter Michelangelo’s world thanks to a deeper exploration of the works, the places where he lived and, above all, the thoughts and emotions that this great man left us in writing. In addition to appearances and stereotypes you will discover and understand his most intimate soul, that is the real and most valuable legacy that Michelangelo could leave to his offspring.
- Meeting in Piazza Santa Croce at the “Pasticceria Finisterrae”
- Welcome refreshment and/or coffee and introduction to this exciting Artes Story
- Engagement of the "heir candidates" that will pay attention with pen and notebook to learn the facts, works and life of Michelangelo because later they will have to prove worthy heirs through a series of tests that will take place along the way.
- Visit of Via Bentaccordi, where a commemorative plaque indicate the house of his youth
- Visit to Bargello National Museum where we will analyze the masterworks “Bacco, Bruto, David-Apollo e il Tondo Pitti ”
- Visit to Cappelle Medicee to admire the “Sacrestia Nuova” with seven Michelangelo sculptures integrated in his own architectural project
- At lunch time we make a break in the ancient Mercato Centrale where we can buy and taste traditional food in the local open-air market
- Stroll around Palazzo Medici Riccardi, talking about the Giardino di San Marco and the Academia delle Arti e del Disegno.
- Visit to Casa Buonarroti Museum will be full of surprises, here the participants shall pass the examination to be recognized as heirs of the great master.
- We will greet Michelangelo in front of his tomb in the Basilica di Santa Croce and then we will leave each