Visit of a historical foundry in Milan
Adults interested in the architectural evolution of Milan, people keen on craftsmanship, motivated to test themselves in a unique experience of Lombard goldsmith working techniques, to create a memorable present to make one fall in love; honeymooners and couples with anniversary feasts are very welcomed.
You will discover Porta Nuova district and then will take you to another era, between foundries and workshops of goldsmiths in the Isola district, where you will learn to make your own jewel with the assistance of a Lombard master jeweller.
The jewel will remain in possession to the partecipant with a certificate of participation in the experiential course.
Photos and videos can be shared in the social platform made available by the organization Artès and partecipants can claim the “Best Jewel of 2016” award.
Timing Duration: 4h30m
- Tour with a specialized tour guide who will explain the architectural and historical evolution of Milan in Porta Nuova and the Isola District
- Admission to the museum "Foundry Barigozzi" with the owner of the historic museum
- Entrance to the jewellery studio
- Assistance and customized training by a master jeweller
- Fusion and realization of a jewel, using precious metal
- Anithing else not included under the voice "services included"